We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle has now grown to over 270 stores all over the country. We have 4 right here in Ohio. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a delightful customer experience. We call our Technicians, Specialist; because we are a cut above the rest. We are always looking for people with the right stuff to be a part of our team.
The Auto Glass Technician is key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair of auto glass. You will help develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. We only use the best products and equipment when installing anything. We follow all of the Professional Standards of Installation and our Specialists are certified by the Auto Glass Safety Committee (AGSC).
You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. With proven communication skills, you are eager to learn from trained professionals and take the next step in your career. If this is you, we need to talk!
- Assist with repair and replacement of auto glass according to specified procedures
- Help insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of installation supplies on vehicle
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Execute Service with Advanced Training (SWAT)
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Prior experience in the auto glass industry a must
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Vacation, a working environment that appreciates their employees and will help you obtain your goals, flexible, advancement opportunities.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)