We are a busy shop located in Westchester County. Looking to build a strong team of dedicated professionals. If you have glass experence, self motavated and have pride in your workmanship...Then we do need to talk.
We are working on compensation packages that include base salary plus commissions on what you install. Creating a win-win situation for all of us as a team
The Specialist Technician for Installing Flat Glass is key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation of residential and commercial flat glass and related glass products such as windows, storefronts, mirrors, display cases, shower doors, etc. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the flat glass industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Install glass, mirrors, door and window hardware in replacement and new installations
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of vehicle
- Conduct accurate field measuring and cut flat glass and mirrors according to specified dimensions and patterns.
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Prior experience in the flat glass industry.
- Ability to measure accurately and use tape measures and levels
- Physical ability to work with ladders, scaffolding and related equipment required for glass installation
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Excellent communication skills
We are actively interviewing for this position now - Apply today and we will follow-up!
Around here, we’re not just glass experts. We’re skilled craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We’re helping our customers make their homes the best they can be, and their cars as safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers couldn’t achieve their own.
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)