Our locally owned and operated service-based company is growing rapidly! Our company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
About Glass Doctor:
Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor® offers complete glass repair, replacement and services to the residential, automotive, and commercial markets at more than 270 independently owned and operated franchise locations in the United States and Canada.
Bookkeeper responsibilities and duties
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Manage and process accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Manage and process payroll
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
- Assist General Manager with Human Resource responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Five years’ experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
- Experience with QuickBooks Online. Must be QBO certified
- Knowledge of Integrated Apps for QuickBooks Online and/or willingness to learn
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Program, Paid Time Off Plan and Competitive wage with opportunity for growth
Glass Doctor is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this position…reply to this ad with your resume and contact information and go to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)