We are a fully integrated glass services company and specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962, today Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a delightful customer experience.
The Flat Glass Specialist position is a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation of residential and commercial flat glass and related glass products such as windows, storefronts, mirrors, display cases, shower doors, etc. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the flat glass industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Install glass, mirrors, door and window hardware in replacement and new installations
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate of glazing accessories on vehicle
- Conduct accurate field measuring and cut flat glass and mirrors according to specified dimensions and patterns
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Validated experience in Flat glass services sales and installation
- Shower installation experience is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Physical ability to work with ladders, scaffolding and related equipment required for glass installation
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Dependable, good organizational/writing and time management skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, results oriented and positive attitude
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits:Competitive, based on skill and experience level.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)