The Windshield Replacement Technician is key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair of windshields. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the auto glass industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Assess chips, cracks and breaks in Windshields and advise customers as to the most suitable repair option.
- Repair and replace windshields according to specified procedures
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of glazing accessories on vehicle
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Prior experience in the auto glass industry
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Full Benefits Offered.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)