We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a delightful customer experience.
As a Dispatcher, you are a key member of the team and act as the operation hub. You work closely with installers, specialist technicians, ISRS, and customers to ensure a smooth work flow and successful operation. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You lead by example, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and think in a logical and progressive manner. Confident and detail-oriented, you are accustomed to working in fast paced environments and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Schedule manpower assignments and insure Emergency Service program is executed
- Maintain a log of company equipment and tools, including periodic physical inventories and inspections.
- Insure that invoices, route sheets, time cards, daily and weekly reports are completed and turned in by all team members timely and accurately
- Offer recommendation on hiring and termination of Flat Glass Technicians
- Execute Service With Advanced Training (SWAT)
- Sell flat glass services to customers, when necessary
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior experience in the auto and/or flat glass industry is a plus
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)