We offer growing opportunities, great benefits and a fun work culture
We are a growing glass service company based in North Vancouver that offers its employees a fun work environment and growth opportunities.
The Company: Glass Doctor is a one-stop shop for your home, auto and business glass needs. Family owned and operated, our commitment to delivering exceptional service is the cornerstone of our success. Glass Doctor has opened two new locations in the past two years and will open its fourth location during 2017 providing our Team many different advancement opportunities.
Glass Doctor shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment, but also how we live our daily lives.
The Position : We’re looking for shipper/receiver suitable to working and communicating effectively with supervisors and fellow employees, the physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields and large pieces of glass and the ability to think in a logical and progressive manner.
. The pay range we’re offering is $14-$17 per hour.
- We offer three weeks holiday, three personal days
- We also medical benefits after three months.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
Interested? Please send us your cover letter on why you would be a good fit for the role and your resume. We stand out from the rest. We want the best.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Picking orders, loading and unloading of company vehicles
- Maintaining cleanliness of your provided vehicle
- Picking up and delivering vehicles to customers in a timely manner
- Organize shop space, label product and stock inventory in an efficient manner to enable ease of product retrieval to fill orders and restock of items at all times.
- Shipping/Receiving of products and producing associated documentation to expedite incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Update status of orders and inventory into computer program
Qualifications and Skills
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, large pieces of glass, etc.
- Personality suitable to working and communicating effectively with supervisors and fellow employees. Personality suitable to communication effectively with customers.
- Ability to listen and follow directions to perform job duties without being argumentative or disruptive.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which are particularly well suited to working with a variety of situations.
- Maintain open lines of communications with management and fellow employees always.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met.
- Work Saturday work rotation as scheduled.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)