STATEMENT OF DUTIES
Responsible for developing relationships in the field with insurance agents, apartment complex management companies and other businesses who benefit through a relationship with Glass Doctor for auto and flat glass needs. This is a sales position that proactively generates sales and relationships.
- Meet or exceed monthly goals.
- Develop and maintain a spirit of cooperation, respect and teamwork.
- Maintain open lines of communication with management and fellow employees at all times.
- Trustworthy. People like their first decision and ask "is this someone I like, I can trust, and I want to see again".
- Must be able to accept a "no" and not take it personally.
- Self-motivated and ability to persevere.
- Understand the features of all products and be able to determine how those features benefit the customer.
- Listen more than talk . . . 70% listening, 30% talking.
- Have an ability to learn to repair rock chips.
- Ride along with the Technician Specialists to understand auto glass replacement and also assist in heavy shower doors and large IGU's when necessary.
- Learn Mainstreet software system.
- Conduct an average of 15 - 20 sales calls per day.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule to accommodate early a.m. leads groups or after hours mixers as well as Saturday availability to inventory fleet accounts. This includes the availability to work some evenings for apartment meetings and events.
- Organized and have an ability to put together routes.
- Ability to continue working with an account to determine the decision maker for specific accounts, property managers or maintenance managers.
- Enjoys meeting new people and making friends.
- Ability to ask for the order. Over and over again.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include duties outside this job description and may also include cross-training in related positions within the company.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- High degree of self-confidence without exhibiting arrogance.
- Driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Ability to listen and follow directions to perform job duties without being argumentative or disruptive.
- Ability to think and a logical and progressive manner.
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of situations and clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Valid Drivers License.
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC nor its affiliates (“Franchisor”) have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. I further acknowledge that I will not be working on Synergistic International LLC’s premises, performing a specialty job on a production line and I may refuse to do work for the Franchisor or work for others. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Glass Doctor - Austin Location
Established in 1962, Glass Doctor is one of the elite full-service glass replacement providers in the nation. Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its "Franchise 500," Glass Doctor franchisees offer complete glass replacement, as well as service and repair, to the automotive, residential, and commercial markets at more than 275 locations in the United States and Canada. Glass Doctor is a subsidiary of Dwyer Group®.
Come work with us!
Glass Doctor® is looking for qualified glass professionals to join our team. We are a national franchise company with locations across the United States and Canada and have served millions of satisfied customers. Glass Doctor has available opportunities to learn valuable skills, work alongside seasoned professionals, and create glass solutions in your community.
Company Website: www.glassdoctor.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)