STATEMENT OF DUTIES
Responsible for handling sales and sales service calls for auto as well as flat glass products and services. Additionally, this position handles customer complaints on work performed. Specifically, this is not just a sales service or management position, but in addition, an inside sales position that proactively generates sales.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Receive incoming calls using the Glass Doctor system in a professional and courteous manner.
- Determine the purpose for each call and act accordingly to the specific procedure.
- Record the necessary information and provide the customer with a quotation.
- Provide the customer with the specific reasons why they should be doing business with Glass Doctor instead of our competition.
- Ask for the order.
- Complete the Work Order according to specific procedure.
- Call back customers with outstanding quotes and earn their business.
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work or develop new customers.
- In regard to customer complaints, determine the specific reasons for dissatisfaction, and forward the complaint to the appropriate person who can provide a timely solution.
- After the complaint has been addressed, call the customer to confirm that full satisfaction has been achieved.
- Develop and maintain a spirit of cooperation, respect and teamwork.
- Treat all customers with respect at all times.
- Make outbound calls to customers and potential customers.
- Keep work area organized, clean and uncluttered.
- Maintain open lines of communications with management and fellow employees at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include the duties outside this job description and may also include cross-training in related positions within the company.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ideally, prior experience in the auto and/or flat glass industry but will train the right candidate.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications.
- Personality suitable to communication effectively with customers and fellow employees.
- High degree of self-confidence.
- Driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Ability to sell the company's products and services to customers.
- Ability to listen and follow directions to perform job duties without being argumentative or disruptive.
- Ability to think in a logical and progressive manner.
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to write effective business correspondence.
- Accustomed to working in fast moving environments requiring timely attention to details as well as unpredictable and changing conditions.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action.
- Work Saturday work rotation if required.
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC nor its affiliates (“Franchisor”) have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. I further acknowledge that I will not be working on Synergistic International LLC’s premises, performing a specialty job on a production line and I may refuse to do work for the Franchisor or work for others. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Glass Doctor - Austin Location
Established in 1962, Glass Doctor is one of the elite full-service glass replacement providers in the nation. Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its "Franchise 500," Glass Doctor franchisees offer complete glass replacement, as well as service and repair, to the automotive, residential, and commercial markets at more than 275 locations in the United States and Canada. Glass Doctor is a subsidiary of Dwyer Group®.
Come work with us!
Glass Doctor® is looking for qualified glass professionals to join our team. We are a national franchise company with locations across the United States and Canada and have served millions of satisfied customers. Glass Doctor has available opportunities to learn valuable skills, work alongside seasoned professionals, and create glass solutions in your community.
Company Website: www.glassdoctor.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)