- Starting Pay range $15 - $19 per hour ($31,200 - $39,520 + 1.5 Overtime Pay yearly with FT regularly scheduled hours)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Training and Coaching
- Performance Incentives
- Flexible Scheduling Available
- Work/Life Balance
- Great Company Culture
- Strong Core Values
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will provide exceptional customer service in person, on the phone and via the internet. In addition, he or she performs in a sales capacity by promoting Glass Doctor's full portfolio of products and services. The ISR must work to maximize revenues while ethically balancing the needs of the customer with solution options. Manage office paperwork flow, schedule and network well with the other teammates in a fast-moving office environment.
Our ideal candidate has a desire to be part of a close-knit hard-working office family. They should possess outstanding communication skills, true multi-tasking experience and a willingness to learn all aspects of our Glass service business. The best fit will have a minimum of one year customer service experience, excellent computer skills, strong phone skills and solid math skills.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Collect payments and follow up on missed payments
- Assist with efficient scheduling and routing of service professionals
- Perform other duties as needed, which may include cross-training in related positions
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Prior sale experience is a plus
Around here, we’re not just glass experts. We’re skilled craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We’re helping our customers make their cars as safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers couldn’t achieve their own.
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)