- Starting Pay range $20 - $25 per hour ($41,600 - $52,000 + 1.5 Overtime Pay yearly with FT regularly scheduled hours)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Training and Coaching
- Performance Incentives
- Flexible Scheduling Available
- Work/Life Balance
- Great Company Culture
- Strong Core Values
Glass Doctor Auto of Wichita offers quick and affordable windshield repair, windshield replacement and recalibration to auto owners. The auto glass Specialist is a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair of auto glass. Exemplifying with our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. If you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, have a mechanical background, with proven communication and problem solving skills, this is an opportunity for you.
We are a company that puts our employees first with room for advancement opportunities.
- Repair and replace auto glass according to professional standards
- Recalibration of windshield, if needed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of glazing accessories on vehicle
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Prior experience in the auto glass industry
- Must be able to transport service vehicles safely and legally between job sites.
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Excellent communication skills and personality
- Professional appearance wearing approved uniform
Around here, we’re not just glass experts. We’re skilled craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We’re helping our customers make their cars as safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers couldn’t achieve their own.
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)