Benefits included, but not limited to:
- Starting pay range $23 - $28 per hour ($47,000 - $58,000 yearly with FT regularly scheduled hours)
- Dental & Vision care
- Family-friendly work environment
- Detailed paid training
- Commissions for upsales and add-ons
- Flexible work schedule, part-time options available
- Growth opportunities
We specialize in all things glass. Glass Doctor Auto of Midvale offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners. Glass Doctor Auto of Midvale is part of the Glass Doctor network of more than 256 locations across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
We call our Installer - Technicians, Specialist; because we are a cut above the rest. We are always looking for people with the right stuff to be a part of our team.
- Repair and replacement of auto glass according to specified procedures
- Help insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of installation supplies on vehicle
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Execute Service with Advanced Training (SWAT)
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Prior experience in the Auto Glass Industry is a Plus
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Excellent Communication and Problem-Solving skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Around here, we’re not just glass experts. We’re skilled craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We’re helping our customers make their cars as safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers couldn’t achieve their own.
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)